Cinco de Mayo Annual Festival 2013
May 4th, 2013
Parade begins at 10:30 am near South Washington and heads to Ojibway Island.
At noon there is a festival at Ojibway Island. It cost $3.00 to get into the festival. There are food vendors, music/ dancing, and inflatable playscapes for children (Please note that there are additional costs though)!
More information about Cinco de Mayo celebration in Saginaw, MI on Saturday, May 4, 2013
Some other great ideas for celebrating Cinco de Mayo:
1. Wear verde, blanco, and rojo to support the Mexican flag on Cinco de Mayo.
2. Teach someone why Cinco de Mayo is celebrated!
3. Eat some Mexican food or make some Mexican desserts.
4. Listen to some Spanish music and dance.
5. Make a pinata or newspaper sombrero.
6. Play some traditional Mexican games like ball in a cup.
7. Go out to eat at a local Mexican Restaurant.
8. Make up your own celebration and have a fiesta!
Remember everyone is invited to celebrate this holiday....be creative!!