REGISTRATION FEE – Swan Valley Middle and High Schools
Due to the financial concerns created by the reductions in State Aid from the State of Michigan funding formula for schools, the Swan Valley School District has implemented the following Sports Registration fees for the 2010-11 school year.
Swan Valley High School and Middle School will be charging a non-refundable Athletic Registration Fee one time per year to each student athlete.
High School Athletes: $100.00
Middle School Athletes: $50.00
- All fees must be paid before the athlete will be allowed to participate in any contests. Please make all checks payable to Swan Valley Schools and submit to the Athletic Office in the High School or Main Office in the Middle School.
- If an Athlete qualifies for free or reduced lunch all fees will be reduced by 50%.
- Coaches will give each Athlete a Registration Form after try-outs and final rosters are submitted to the Athletic Office. Records of payments will be kept in the High School Athletic office.
- The fees are required for Board of Education sponsored sports only. Club sports are excluded (Hockey, Boys/Girls Bowling, and Boys Soccer)
- ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE