2010 Budget and Salary / Compensation Transparency Reporting
The following information is required to be posted on our website:
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
(1) Salaries and Wages
(b) A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
3. Links to all of the following:
(a) The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
6. The annual amount spent on lobbying services.
Section 2a and 2b - Summary of Expenditures - Expressed in Pie Charts
Section 3a, 3b and 3c - Listing of the Collective Bargaining Agreements, Health Care Plans and Audit Report
3d Health Benefit bids
Health Care Plans
Section 4 - Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and Employees with Salary Exceeding $100,000
Secton 5 - Annual Amount Spent on Dues paid to Associations
Section 6 - Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services
No school district funds were spent on lobbying or lobbying services.
Link to MI School Data Portal